Cosplay Photography Critique Corner
Curious how you can improve your cosplay photography? Ever wanted constructive feedback or review from a fellow cosplay photographer? As part of CosplayPhotographer.com’s mission of “To Learn, To Teach”, we are starting a new section called Critique Corner. The purpose of Critique Corner is to let cosplay photographers submit their own work to be critiqued. A staff of two including a guest cosplay photographer will then critique the photo in a conversational format that will be posted in a blog post here.
Things to consider:
- You can remain anonymous. We just ask for your full name for our records.
- If you chose to remain anonymous, we will not publish your website either.
- Your email will never be published. We ask for it incase we need to ask questions.
- You cannot submit someone’s else work for critique. By uploading a photo for critique, you certify that you are the producer and copyright holder of said photo and have permission to grant us (cosplayer’s knowledge of submission) and agree to grant us the irrevocable right to republish here on CosplayPhotographers.com, on our Facebook page and/or group, and any where else we deem necessary without limit and without compensation. We will always credit you and in the event you wish to remain anonymous, we will mention that the photo is copyrighted.
- Things that will not be critiqued upon: The cosplayer/model’s physical appearance or wardrobe construction.
- Make a new submission for each photo you wish to submit. There is no limit on how many photos you can submit.